9/17/2011

Kim Hyun Joong is about to embrace the world...


“The second mini album has presently been fixed for October this year, so now actively making preparations for it. As for the specific contents of the album, it has to be kept secret for now (laugh). After completing the series of activities for the second mini album, will officially kick-start the word tour from January onwards. With more preparation time, will be presenting a more perfect stage to fans. Hope fans will look forward to it.”
                                               
                                      ~Kim Hyun Joong [Shenzhen daily news (091611)]

First, I would like to say sorry for being too excited with this “second mini album” thing. I just can’t help myself from being so thrilled with it. I have this feeling of uncertainty if it’s really the album that I’m looking forward to or his upcoming concerts especially here in the Philippines. Well I guess both will do. Actually his first mini album is such a headache for me. I neither failed to avail the CD nor did manage to go when he had his album promotion here. Everything for me is a disaster. It’s as if I owe a lot to Hyung Joong (joseonghamnida). But this time, I’m already geared up. As early as now, I was able to finalize my plans…. (clever), I should not let anyone to hamper my plans. It’s now or never for me. If Kim Hyun Joong will say that he will perform at top of the mountain, I will hike even the highest mountain. If he’ll say that he’s going to have a fan signing under the sea, I will drown myself even to the deepest sea. I’ll go with him anywhere he wants to go. Even at the outer space. (LOL). 

When I heard that he is going to launch his second mini album this October, I did nothing but just to stay online 24/7 so that I can keep myself updated. I’m afraid that I will miss that out again.  And just recently, I saw this tweets form his choreographers (Lyle Beniga and Ellen Kim) about his upcoming album.  
I was like… “OH MY GOD”… way different from his last album?, it sounds like another mind-blowing KHJ is coming. Probably that’s one of the reasons why I ended up like this, being too excited about the new “stuff” that they are talking about. Maybe this is what I’ve been waiting for, something that we can say that it’s “Kim Hyun Joong “. A trademark that will introduce him to the world as the “ONLY ONE” Kim Hyun Joong. I heard a lot of annoying things these past few months after the release of his first mini album. Some says, Kim Hyun Joong’s “Please” reminded them of Bi-Rain’s “Love Story”.  As well as the “Breakdown” concept…They were like, “Kim Hyun Joong’s style was adapted from Bi Rains’”. Geez, please stop it! I really find it bothersome. I really hate it when they associate Hyun Joong into some other idol whereas we know the fact that they have their own styles and personality.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a Bi Rain anti-fan… I just really don’t like the idea of comparison, for I am very much aware about the extent of Kim Hyun Joong’s capability to improve and to be the best of the best. 

I believe that Kim Hyun Joong’s upcoming album is going to be a blast again. But this time, we’re not just talking about Asia, he’s about to embrace the world. I’m very happy for all the good things that are happening to him. He deserves everything that he had right now!  As I always said, whatever he has achieved today, it didn’t just happened over night.  He worked hard for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment